Bible College – Fall 2019 Semester
Bible Classes – resume week of September 8th
1) Sundays from 1:05 to 1:50 : Pr. Tony Catalfamo will resume the Romans 6 Series
2) Mondays 7:00 to 8:15 pm The Gospels – by Pr. James Dadidis
3) Mondays 8:30 to 9:45 pm Old Testament Prophets – by Pr. Thomas Schaller
Bible College Fall Semester is starting soon! A Bible College education is for everyone seeking to strengthen their relationship with God. Consider setting aside one evening to receive the highest form of education: the Word of God. Credit and audit classes are available.
Service with Pr. Schaller:
- Date: Thursday, August 22nd @7:30
We have the honor of welcoming Pr. Schaller for a special Thursday evening service at 7:30 PM (replacing our regular Wednesday evening service on August 21st).
Dinner at the church at 6 PM. All are welcome!
Coffee Rap with Pr. Schaller at the church:
- Date: Friday, August 23rd @ 9:30 AM
Corn Roast Sunday:
- Date: Sunday, September 8th
Corn Roast Sunday! Immediately following the 2 pm Sunday Service – a great time to invite guests.
- Date: September“Phileo” Event Sept. 21st @ 10:30
Meet at Parc des Rapides at Boulevard LaSalle, Montréal, QC H8P 1X6, call (514) 472-0138 for more info.
- Date: October 12-14
Special weekend of events welcoming Pr. John Love and branch ministries. A brochure and more details to come.
Regular Weekly Services:
- Sunday Afternoons:
- Bilingual Services @ 2:00 pm
- Bilingual Sunday school for children ages 4 to 11
- Wednesday Evening Bilingual Services @ 7:30 pm
* Mother’s room is available for mothers and infants. Nursery care is provided for children under age 4.
Please call 514.472.0138 for the locations and schedules
Bible College – Monday evenings @ 7pm & Sunday afternoons @ 1pm
Evangelism – Fridays @ 7:30 pm
Bible Studies – Friday evenings
“YABS” – Young Adults Bible Study – Fridays @ 7:30 pm
Prayer meetings – on every 1st Wednesday of the month @ 7:30 pm
Potluck Fellowships – on scheduled Sundays
Other special events include: Guest Speakers, Missionary Conferences and Evangelical concerts as scheduled at different times throughout the year.